Monday, May 17, 2010

FLAUNT - A memorable experience!

As you are aware, sometimes we are caught racing breathlessly through life and have not time to fully pay attention to anything or anybody, but we can blame technology for this lightning paste of our society. For this reason, I was happy that I was on the other side of the dance floor duringFLAUNT on Saturday night. Being on the other side, I was able to learn more about my socacize family and enjoy spending time with them and my immediate family and friends. I’ve been so used to flaunting – just enjoying myself, that taking a step back and watching people free up themselves made me realize that the rich and the famous are no happier than we are.
On Sunday morning, after FLAUNT, I did not feel tired, but rather, pleased. I was able to stay in bed a bit longer and reflect on our family celebrations. My family frequently meet for any and every import occasion – birthdays, mother’s day, father’s day, Christmas, showers, pray meetings and sometimes just a normal “lets meet for dinner at 5:00 don’t worry we’re cooking”. We pray together, talk, laugh, dance, wine and watch our toddlers entertain us with their version of dancing, fighting, sharing love and filling the room with toys. These times are the most precious part of living my life, consequently, I realize how special and preciousFLAUNT was to me - this was my success! This is a night I’ll always remember, the first night we FLAUNTed together!





No comments:

Post a Comment